Setting up your payment info with Sudor
At Sudor we want our trainers to have full control over their payouts. Sudor works with billion dollar company Stripe, allowing trainers to receive their revenue as seamlessly as possible and with minimal fees. Through Stripe you’re able to choose how frequently you are paid – so that you can literally start earning from your first subscriber! Stripe is world-renowned and we’re really excited to work with them. If your country is not registered with Stripe, we’ve got you covered. If your country isn’t registered with Stripe, you’ll need to make an account with with Payoneer – a company listed on the Nasdaq which allows you to create a GBP account, which you can then sign up on Stripe with. Follow the steps below to get started!
Linking your bank account to Sudor
You are registered as a Sudor trainer or have a Sudor Channel
- Your content is ready to go live on Sudor
Register as a user in the Sudor system here (click “Register” at the bottom of the page)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm that you have created an account
- Within this email please share the email address you used to register your account
Sudor support will process this within 24 business hours. We will let you know when you can proceed to the next step
This process enables you to create your own sub-account within Sudor. All your earnings (net of Sudor’s platform fee) will be automatically sent to your sub-account. You will have full control of this account – including when to withdraw your funds, and you will be able to oversee all your subscribers and process refunds should the occasion arise. Please follow these steps:
- Register your own personal Stripe account using this link
- Enter your details as a ‘Health and Wellness Coach’ and your statement descriptor as your website (or Sudor landing page) URL. This is what your subscribers will see when being invoiced
- Activate your account
- Once your account is activated, go to settings in the top right hand corner, click ‘Account details’ under Your Business
- You will see an account number in the heading bar next to “Account Settings” (it should start with acc)- please be sure to send this number to email@example.com and we will add this number to our database
- Once you receive confirmation from Sudor, we will pass on a URL that you will need to then follow and a break down of your subscription ID numbers. From this dashboard you will be able to access your meta data where you can see what your subscribers have subscribed to, what they are paying and you will be able to process refunds from this dashboard!
Please note! Only subscriptions that are processed via Sudor’s landing pages (i.e. not via Apple) will be shown in this account. Please always promote your landing page link, and direct your followers here. Payouts from subscriptions managed through Apple and Google Play will be paid out as per the previous process
What if my country isn’t registered with Stripe?
If your country is not available to Stripe, we’ve got you covered! Please create an account with Payoneer using this link. Once that’s done, you can proceed to Stripe and create an account using your Payoneer account details. After you’re set up on Payoneer and Stripe you’ll be able to receive all Sudor payments to your account automatically – as well as issue your own refunds.
Here’s how it works:
- Create a Payoneer account as an individual by using this link
- Create your account and then it should be verified within 24 hours by Payoneer
- Once you have been notified that your account has been verified, log in to Payoneer and in the menu bar, click the Receive button and scroll down to Global Payment Service.
- There should be two accounts available (GBP and USD)
- When clicking into either, your international banking details are listed there – these are the details that we will use to sign up on Stripe.
Stripe supports payments in all countries, but can only automate payouts in certain jurisdictions. Giving our trainers full visibility and control over their payments is really important to us, so we we searched high and low for a solution! Payoneer is a listed company (on the Nasdaq) that supports creators in over 200 countries. It takes five minutes to set up and then you can sign up with Stripe.